At 212, we care about our community and the needs in the world around us. While the team brings a lot of things to the table—experience, skills, creativity, hard work—perhaps my favorite characteristic of this group is a heart for giving.
To encourage my team in this, we gave every employee $200 and said, “Give this to the charity of your choice, and tell us why you made that decision.” This tradition at 212 Media Studios has demonstrated the team’s commitment to giving back and supporting important causes.
The choice of charity was entirely theirs, whether local or global. Throughout December, we’d like to share with you their decisions and what led them to give to these organizations.
- David Phelps, Chief Marketing Officer, United Palestinian Appeal (UPA)
- Dustin Hickle, Marketing Strategist & Director of Social Media, Lifetime Sports Academy
- Melissa Katip, Office Manager, Kosciusko CASA
- Jeff Secaur, Senior Account Manager, Camp WatchaWannaDo
- Josh Warner, Senior Graphic Designer, One Dog at a Time
- Jessica Hauck, Inbound Marketing Strategist & Project Manager, Unchained Fashion
- Crystal Horner, Content and Visual Specialist, World Vision
- John Swanson, Inbound Marketing Strategist, The Beaman Home
- Shelby Cook, Inbound Marketing Strategist, Animal Welfare League of Kosciusko County
Do you have a story to tell about a non-profit that you support? Tell us what made you decide to give or volunteer, and we just might share it with the world on our social media platforms or blog.
Merry Christmas from the team at 212 Media Studios!
David Phelps, CMO