Our history at 212 Media Studios has always included a desire to support non-profits and give back to our local community. Over the years this has included helping with food drives, providing gifts and food baskets to those in need, and offering marketing services at a low charge (or in some cases no charge) to our friends who are less fortunate.
The 212 team has a heart for giving back—and I’m proud of them for making this a priority year after year.
In 2015, to encourage my team even more, we gave each employee $250 and said, “Give this to the charity of your choice, and share with the rest of the team why you made that choice.”
Whether local or national, the choice was completely up to them and what they are passionate about. In the coming weeks we’ll share with you their decisions and the beneficiaries both here in Warsaw, Indiana and across the country!
- Dustin Hickle, Marketing Strategist – Combined Community Services
- Josh Warner, Graphic Designer – One Dog at a Time
- Jeff Secaur, Community Manager – Water for Good
- Melissa Katip, Office Manager – Combined Community Services
- Crystal Horner, Content & Visual Specialist – Compassion International
- Toby Chin, Web Developer – Kate’s Kart
- David Phelps, CMO – Raise the Dough
Do you have a story to tell about an organization you support? Tell us why you support them, and we just might share it with the world on our social media platforms or blog!
David Phelps, CMO, 212 Media Studios